- 1 Physiology (Of a cell or its contents) readily stained by eosin.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These ducts were lined either by cylindrical eosinophilic cells or by clear mucinous cells.
- The nuclei were surrounded by a rim of deeply eosinophilic cytoplasm.
- There was a moderate amount of lightly eosinophilic cytoplasm, and cytoplasmic borders were ill-defined.
- 2 Medicine Relating to or marked by eosinophilia.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The radiologic differential diagnosis included eosinophilic granuloma, hemangioma, and epidermoid tumor.
- The walls of digestive organs swelled and food became stalled in the stomach; both of these findings are characteristic of human eosinophilic gastrointestinal inflammation.
- In our view this provides further evidence that eosinophilic airway inflammation and airway hyperresponsiveness are not causally associated.
Más definiciones de eosinophilicDefinición de eosinophilic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional