Definición de epileptic en inglés:
Of, relating to, or having epilepsy: he had an epileptic fit
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At 18 months she began to suffer regular epileptic fits, caused by a non malignant tumour on her brain.
- He suffers from epileptic fits, lower limb motor neurone problems, illnesses relating to cerebral palsy and other neurological problems.
- She cannot work as she now suffers frequent, violent epileptic fits.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A person who has epilepsy.
- It affects ten per cent of the population and there are more than six million migraine sufferers in the UK - more than the number of diabetics, epileptics and asthmatics combined.
- I never saw myself as someone who could be epileptic, but then I'm sure most epileptics would say the same.
- Epileptic seizures can be fatal and many epileptics are seriously injured when the normal working of the neurones in the brain is interrupted for a few minutes, so some sufferers get specially trained dogs to detect a seizure.
Definición de epileptic en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary