Definición de epitome en inglés:
1 (the epitome of) A person or thing that is a perfect example of a particular quality or type: she looked the epitome of elegance and good taste
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Helen's older sister Jenny is the epitome of the perfect Mum.
- He was described by the man who nominated him for the award as ‘the epitome of quality leadership in the modern educational era’.
- Truly, Jun was the epitome of a perfect leader for anyone and everyone to follow and Chase readily admitted to that - a thing that he seldom did.
2A summary of a written work; an abstract.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Or, as another scholar has said, the creed is an epitome and summary that guides and directs a proper reading of Scripture.
- For the rest we depend on excerpts and the epitomes of Zonaras (down to 146 and 44 BC to AD 96) and Xiphilinus.
- The two sacred epitomes - ‘Aadi Granth or Guru Granth Sahib’ (now onwards GGS) and ‘Dasam Granth’ have also been given the stature of ‘Guru’ by the tenth Guru - Guru Gobinda Singh.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda