- 1.2 (Epsilon) [followed by Latin genitive] Astronomy The fifth star in a constellation: Epsilon CarinaeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The most likely destinations are the stars closest to Earth, such as Alpha Centauri and Proxima Centauri, Tau Ceti, and Epsilon Eridani.
- The star Epsilon Eridani, 10 light years from Earth, was then found to have exactly the disc clumps predicted by the computer models.
- The University of Texas team found a planet similar in size to Jupiter about 10.5 light years away from Earth orbiting the star Epsilon Eridani, a star very similar to the sun.
símbolo(ε) Volver al principio
early 18th century: Greek, 'plain or simple E', from psilos 'plain', referring to the need to distinguish epsilon from the diphthong ai: in late Greek the two had the same pronunciation.
Más definiciones de epsilonDefinición de epsilon en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional