Definición de equative en inglés:
Denoting a sentence or other structure in which one term is identified with another, as in the winner is Jill.
- One linguist proposes the following "rule" for an equative clause having a PAS-noun-adjective construction.
- In Present Day Korean, there are four markers of equative comparative.
- Example sentences
- Used properly it can calculate odds of capability using numbers and timing within equatively correct momentum.
- In 38 of the 44 cases, the main-clause verb is is or was used equatively.
Definición de equative en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India