Definición de equative en inglés:
Denoting a sentence or other structure in which one term is identified with another, as in the winner is Jill.
- One linguist proposes the following "rule" for an equative clause having a PAS-noun-adjective construction.
- In Present Day Korean, there are four markers of equative comparative.
- Example sentences
- Used properly it can calculate odds of capability using numbers and timing within equatively correct momentum.
- In 38 of the 44 cases, the main-clause verb is is or was used equatively.
Definición de equative en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan