Definición de ergodic en inglés:
Relating to or denoting systems or processes with the property that, given sufficient time, they include or impinge on all points in a given space and can be represented statistically by a reasonably large selection of points.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Doeblin also contributed to the theory of random chains with complete connection, some of which was used in a paper by him on ergodic properties of continued fractions.
- While in the Harvard College Observatory he worked on many mathematical and astronomical subjects including topology and ergodic theory.
- He introduced ergodic methods into number theory in his first work.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This behavior indicates that the S-protein is diffusing toward a looser state, where the system gains in ergodicity, similarly to what is observed in amorphous systems and in spin glasses.
- As NAGYLAKI 1998 notes, ergodicity in itself probably does not rule out very many plausible biological scenarios.
- Model-based geostatistical theory requires two hypotheses: stationarity and ergodicity.
Early 20th century: from German ergoden, from Greek ergon 'work' + hodos 'way' + -ic.
Definición de ergodic en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda