- At the other pole are specialist intellectuals who are involved in erudite discussions with other intellectuals.
- He is one of the most erudite scholars of Islam in modern times.
- But he is also very erudite, scholarly, and has lots of fresh ideas.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Look at these pieces: like all of his political writing, it's spectacularly well-informed and researched, eloquently and eruditely written, and advocates a unique opinion.
- If Ms. Singh truly believes that plagiarism took place, why was there not a single reference to a line, paragraph or ‘whole chunks’ as she so eruditely puts it?
- But rather than chronologically write about this search, Giscombe eruditely riffs back and forth across time and terrain.
Late Middle English: from Latin eruditus, past participle of erudire 'instruct, train' (based on rudis 'rude, untrained').
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: er·u·dite
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.