- 1Of, relating to, or formed by volcanic activity: a history of the eruptive activity in an areaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Late Pleistocene to Holocene eruptive activity in the Taapaca Volcanic Complex has been characterised by repetitive periods of dome growth.
- St. George's Hill and Garibaldi Hill are interpreted as tectonically uplifted volcanic sequences from early eruptive activity of Soufriere Hills volcano.
- Geochronological and geochemical data for the volcanic complex demonstrating Late Pleistocene eruptive activity were reported by Lohnert and Worner et al..
- 1.1Producing or characterized by eruptions: an acute eruptive diseaseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Elder flowers are a popular herbal treatment for all bronchial and pulmonary affections, scarlet fever, measles and other eruptive diseases.
- A differential diagnosis would be an overlapping spectrum of non-Langerhans cell histiocytosis with xanthoma disseminatum, generalized eruptive histiocytoma, and indeterminate cell disorder.
- The most common peripheral eruptive maculopapular rash, erythema multiforme occurs more frequently in men than in women and most often affects persons between 20 and 30 years of age.
Más definiciones de eruptiveDefinición de eruptive en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional