Definición de erysipeloid en inglés:
Dermatitis of the hands due to bacterial infection, occurring mainly among handlers of meat and fish products.
- This is caused by Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae, a Gram-positive bacterium occurring either as slightly curved rods or as filaments
- They agreed that erysipeloid is an occupational disease which commonly occurs where individuals are handling meat.
- Erysipeloid in people can be reduced by an effective herd-vaccination and sanitation strategy.
- Erysipeloid usually begins as a localized wound infection but may progress to a generalized septicemia.
Definición de erysipeloid en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan