- Inflammation of the esophagus.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All patients underwent endoscopy before randomization, and those with severe esophagitis, peptic ulcer disease, Barrett's esophagus or other serious conditions were excluded from the study.
- The second group was recruited for histologic comparison and consisted of patients undergoing endoscopy for dyspepsia who had no evidence of esophagitis, ulcer disease or cancer.
- The close association between hiatus hernia and the symptoms of reflux esophagitis, observed long ago, led to the belief that such hernias cause reflux.
Más definiciones de esophagitisDefinición de esophagitis en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional