- A flagellated single-celled organism of a group that comprises euglena and its relatives.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Division (or phylum) Euglenophyta
- Group B therefore included all members of the Alveolata (ciliates, dinoflagellates, and apicomplexans) and the Discicristata (euglenoids and trypanosomatids) as well as the Heterokontophyta and green algae/plants.
- Group II introns are found in the mitochondria of plants and Fungi and the chloroplasts of euglenoids and algae, as well as in Bacteria such as Cyanobacteria and Proteobacteria.
- Endosymbiosis of green algal unicells with two different heterotrophs led to euglenoids and to chlororachniophytes.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- 1Of or relating to organisms of the euglenoid group.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Up to 15 species of unicellular eukaryotes, including ciliates, testaceans, green algae, and euglenoid cells, are found as syninclusions with it.
Más definiciones de euglenoidDefinición de euglenoid en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional