- another term for eurozone.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And that would be economic carnage in the UK, economic miracle in Euroland - then the Euro might look like the only way out.
- True, there are some rational grounds for preferring the euro to the dollar: in contrast to the US, Euroland's economic problems can largely be solved without a major currency decline.
- As the past few months have shown, a recovery in global economic demand in both Euroland and emerging Asia has not made any kind of appreciable positive impact on the US trade position; quite the contrary in fact.
Más definiciones de eurolandDefinición de euroland en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional