- An electric vehicle: most EVs are capable of quick accelerationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There is now a flurry of activity in Electric Vehicle (EV) development, with probable volume production of EVs by around 2011-2012.
- Yet by the early 1990s, hopes for a mass market in EVs were short-circuited by limited battery life.
- The real problem is the lack of availability of EVs which is enforced by the major car manufacturers.
Más definiciones de EVDefinición de EV en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional