- I have no idea how to evaluate this claim, and with all due respect to the Kelly family I have no particular interest in it.
- This makes evaluating the impact of computers in consultations particularly important.
- It's now essential to create an innovation management system that evaluates new ideas, culling and implementing the keepers and discarding the rest.
- This quantum calculation evaluates certain mathematical functions in one operation, although a conventional computer would require two.
- The duration of the growth response was evaluated on elongation rate graphs.
- This function evaluates to true only when both inputs are true, and false with any other combination of inputs.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Proposals were reviewed by national evaluators in the preliminary round and by a panel of artists and art professionals in the final round.
- She is a grant writer and program evaluator for nonprofits in Chicago.
- Perhaps the department vote was closely divided or the department rejected strong reviews from outside evaluators.
Mid 19th century (earlier (mid 18th century) as evaluation): from French évaluer, from es- (from Latin ex-) 'out, from' + Old French value 'value'.
Palabras que riman con evaluatevaluate
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: e·val·u·ate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.