Definición de evaluate en inglés:
1Form an idea of the amount, number, or value of; assess: when you evaluate any hammer, look for precision machining [with clause]: computer simulations evaluated how the aircraft would perform
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I have no idea how to evaluate this claim, and with all due respect to the Kelly family I have no particular interest in it.
- This makes evaluating the impact of computers in consultations particularly important.
- It's now essential to create an innovation management system that evaluates new ideas, culling and implementing the keepers and discarding the rest.
1.1 Mathematics Find a numerical expression or equivalent for (an equation, formula, or function).
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This quantum calculation evaluates certain mathematical functions in one operation, although a conventional computer would require two.
- The duration of the growth response was evaluated on elongation rate graphs.
- This function evaluates to true only when both inputs are true, and false with any other combination of inputs.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Proposals were reviewed by national evaluators in the preliminary round and by a panel of artists and art professionals in the final round.
- She is a grant writer and program evaluator for nonprofits in Chicago.
- Perhaps the department vote was closely divided or the department rejected strong reviews from outside evaluators.
Palabras que riman con evaluatevaluate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda