Definición de evaluate en inglés:
1Form an idea of the amount, number, or value of; assess: when you evaluate any hammer, look for precision machining [with clause]: computer simulations evaluated how the aircraft would perform
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I have no idea how to evaluate this claim, and with all due respect to the Kelly family I have no particular interest in it.
- This makes evaluating the impact of computers in consultations particularly important.
- It's now essential to create an innovation management system that evaluates new ideas, culling and implementing the keepers and discarding the rest.
assess, judge, gauge, rate, estimate, appraise, analyze, examine, get the measure of
informal size up, check out
1.1 Mathematics Find a numerical expression or equivalent for (an equation, formula, or function).
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This quantum calculation evaluates certain mathematical functions in one operation, although a conventional computer would require two.
- The duration of the growth response was evaluated on elongation rate graphs.
- This function evaluates to true only when both inputs are true, and false with any other combination of inputs.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Proposals were reviewed by national evaluators in the preliminary round and by a panel of artists and art professionals in the final round.
- She is a grant writer and program evaluator for nonprofits in Chicago.
- Perhaps the department vote was closely divided or the department rejected strong reviews from outside evaluators.
Mid 19th century (earlier (mid 18th century) as evaluation): from French évaluer, from es- (from Latin ex-) 'out, from' + Old French value 'value'.
Palabras que riman con evaluatevaluate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda