- At room temperature, kerosene is a thin liquid that evaporates easily and smells slightly sweet.
- When the two processes are combined so a liquid is evaporated and then condensed the process is called distillation.
- Gas samples are injected directly into the column, but liquid samples are injected into a heating unit that evaporates liquid, which then enters the column as a vapor.
- The solvent was then evaporated to dryness under reduced pressure at 35 deg C.
- The solvent was evaporated to dryness by vortexing the mixture under a stream of argon.
- The digested solution was evaporated to near dryness.
- But at the same time, take a lesson from the union that not so long ago, voted in a new president and the $300,000 bank account suddenly evaporated.
- Last July, when Pan went to withdraw some money from the bank, he was dumbfounded to find that all the money in his US and Hong Kong dollar accounts had evaporated.
- The goodwill and rapport that certainly existed before is simply evaporating.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, the movement of the four evaporators represents the most difficult logistical exercise.
- Today the whole process of collecting sap and producing syrup has been mechanized, plastic tubing taking the place of galvanized pails and the wood stoves replaced by electric boilers and automatic evaporators.
- On entering the evaporators, the solution contains approximately 14% sugar.
Late Middle English: from Latin evaporat- 'changed into vapor', from the verb evaporare, from e- (variant of ex-) 'out of' + vapor 'steam, vapor'.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: e·vap·o·rate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.