- Relating to or involving evaporation: evaporative water lossMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Coconut oil has high flash point, viscosity index, lubricity, evaporative loss and oxidative and thermal stability.
- In the early 19th century, other methods of cooling were explored, and several evaporative refrigerators were patented, although it was another half-century before they made an impact on the food industry.
- Calculations of evaporative flux density and conductances were the same as those under quasi-steady-state conditions.
late Middle English: from late Latin evaporativus, from evaporare 'change into vapor' (see evaporate).
Más definiciones de evaporativeDefinición de evaporative en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional