Definición de exclusionist en inglés:
Acting to shut out or bar someone from a place, group, or privilege: an exclusionist foreign policy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Over time, this exclusionist policy has become disconnected from its origins; the initial context that gave rise to it have come to have a life of its own, and is accepted as an integral part of the general state of affairs.
- The civil wars of the 1970s and 1980s, though resulting from exclusionist state policies, authoritarianism, and divergent views on the role of the state, fueled group tensions.
- It definitely feels like the early years of Independence - the first half of the 1990s when everybody was feeling like a true Namibian before partisan politics and exclusionist policies came onto the scene.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A person favoring the exclusion of someone from a place, group, or privilege.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It was upon these grounds, at least on the religious ideological level, that the exclusionists, led by Nehemiah and Ezra, based their attack on mixed marriages.
- He inherited his barony at the age of 19 and was an ardent exclusionist, voting Lord Stafford guilty in 1680.
- The exclusionist in religion does not see that he shuts the door of heaven on himself in striving to shut out others.
Palabras que riman con exclusionistdiffusionist, fusionist, illusionist
Definición de exclusionist en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda