- Used as a stage direction in a printed play to indicate that a group of characters leave the stage: exeunt Hamlet and Polonius See also exit.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The odds at present on the final outcome must be that there will be a dramatic ending with Microsoft upstaged: exeunt WinCo left, and AppCo right.
- Having decided that he has expressed himself fully, Budd concludes three decades of musical activity with a glorious exeunt that crystallizes his body of work into a singular, magnificent statement.
- I love thee. (music ends, exeunt all but TIAGO, CELIA, and CHRISTOPHERO) Meet me at the riverbank in five days, dear Celia!
- Used as a stage direction to indicate that all the actors leave the stage.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That classic Shakespearean stage direction, exeunt omnes, or ‘everybody leaves’, includes another form of the same word.
- ‘My lady, I believe it's time for exeunt omnes.’
late 15th century: Latin, literally 'they go out'.
Más definiciones de exeuntDefinición de exeunt en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional