- Withdraw (troops or spies) surreptitiously, especially from a dangerous position.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Usually, individuals had to exfiltrate enemy territory by hazardous land routes.
- Infiltrating and exfiltrating people into and out of hostile areas are the most perilous applications of this tradecraft.
- The bulk of these funds would be held in escrow, to be available to him at some future date when he determined that he wanted to be exfiltrated to the United States with his family.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We also were continuing to support the infiltration and exfiltration of a few intelligence officers and agents who were traveling in and out of Iran on intelligence-gathering and hostage-rescue planning operations.
- Their purpose for this monitoring mission was to identify infiltration or exfiltration of an individual known as ‘the Mad Mortarman’ to and from his firing position.
- In Teheran, during one carefully planned exfiltration, the disguised man lost his nerve and hid in the men's room as the plane was boarding.
late 20th century: back-formation from exfiltration, perhaps suggested by the pair infiltration, infiltrate.
Más definiciones de exfiltrateDefinición de exfiltrate en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional