Definición de exoneration en inglés:
1The action of officially absolving someone from blame; vindication: the defendants' eventual exoneration
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fifteen years later, Rangel is still seeking exoneration.
- In 1999, the Innocence Project analyzed 62 exonerations in the United States.
- The question is how the exoneration of convictions should be carried out.
2The release of someone from a duty or obligation.
- In practice, cases where ex-gratia compensation is paid on grounds other than serious default or complete exoneration will be very rare.
- In that sense, the entitlement to reimbursement or exoneration confers a priority in the further administration of the trust.
- With this realization will hopefully come progress towards your exoneration.