Definición de expeditious en inglés:
Done with speed and efficiency: an expeditious investigation
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The reason for that inertia is simple: we prefer violence because it is the most expeditious, efficient, effective and easiest solution to most problems, if not all.
- What he did is designed to eliminate those delays, to bring this process to a speedy and expeditious conclusion.
- It has a mandate to deal with investigations in an expeditious manner, and should not have to tolerate inappropriate delays and what amounts to reprehensible conduct.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Sometimes, in our expeditiousness to move the world down the path towards the workers' Utopia, we aren't cognizant of who we are excluding from the process.
- Committees were appointed by the town, and in a rare display of unanimity and expeditiousness, they agreed on the location, dimensions, and cost of a more splendid meetinghouse.
- The principle is articulated into three main standards: equality of arms; publicity of proceedings; and expeditiousness of proceedings.
Palabras que riman con expeditiousadventitious, Aloysius, ambitious, auspicious, avaricious, capricious, conspicuous, delicious, factitious, fictitious, flagitious, judicious, lubricious, malicious, Mauritius, meretricious, nutritious, officious, pernicious, propitious, repetitious, seditious, siliceous, superstitious, suppositious, surreptitious, suspicious, vicious
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia