- An arrangement under which sums of money spent in the course of business by an employee are later reimbursed by their employer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's generally not worth it unless you are a time-pressed business traveler on an expense account.
- The publisher had a huge expense account, especially for business trips.
- Indeed, many of our survey respondents indicated they like getting something for nothing, even if they are traveling on an expense account.
Más definiciones de expense accountDefinición de expense account en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional