- Demonstrations and exhibits, many of them interactive, will cover aspects on space, space travel and exploration.
- In fact, one of the goals of the space society's event was to increase awareness of Canada's role in space exploration.
- Its mandate is sweeping to set the agenda for space exploration well into the 21st century.
- Future research may include a more thorough exploration of these observations.
- He then set about a thorough and painstaking exploration of what an orchestral work of the late 20th century might be.
- At the same, this is a film of emotional depth, humour and intelligent exploration of its subject.
Mid 16th century (denoting an investigation): from French, or from Latin exploratio(n-), from the verb explorare (see explore). The current sense dates from the early 19th century.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: ex·plo·ra·tion
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.