Definición de extermination en inglés:
1Killing, especially of a whole group of people or animals: the near extermination of the buffalo herds
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sachsenhausen was primarily a camp for political opponents of the Nazis, not an extermination camp for the Jews.
- A sufficiently strong lure would draw bands over many miles to a central location for easy en masse extermination.
- In Whitewash, Reynolds does not defend his views about either genocide or extermination.
- Only the timely arrival of some Peigans prevented the complete extermination of the camp.
- In the final two chapters, Koplow makes his final case against the extermination of the remaining smallpox stockpiles.
- Pacification was the CIA's reader-friendly word for its extermination of civilian opposition to the US war machine in South Vietnam.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan