Definición de extraditable en inglés:
1(Of a crime) making a criminal liable to extradition: possession of explosives will be an extraditable offense
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For example, torture is deemed an extraditable crime under Article 13 of the Inter-American Convention to Prevent and Punish Torture.
- The House of Lords was considering whether a person was ‘accused’ of an extraditable offence within section 1 of the Extradition Act 1989.
- No enquiries seem to have been made as to whether those offences were extraditable in English law.
1.1(Of a criminal) liable to extradition.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Ecuadoran citizens are not extraditable and that would cause a lot of problems if they were not present for the hearing and the trial.
- Because he was found guilty but insane, he was not extraditable to this country, a justice spokesman said.
- British Law Officers Are Reported to Have Decided He Is Extraditable.
Definición de extraditable en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda