Definición de extrajudicial en inglés:
1(Of a sentence) not legally authorized: there have been reports of extrajudicial executions
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The armies have been accused of misbehavior, extrajudicial executions, forced enlistment, and child soldiering.
- The ruling regime is accused of carrying out extrajudicial executions and forcing dissidents into exile.
- The question is was it a mistake or an extrajudicial execution.
1.1(Of a settlement, statement, or confession) not made in court; out-of-court.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Appeals judges have effectively nixed that by ordering a 30 minute oral session on ‘conduct of trial and extrajudicial statements.’
- It was further alleged that confessions had been extracted under torture and that some of them had been compelled to make extrajudicial confessions which were broadcast on television.
- Rarely today do federal courts inject themselves into extrajudicial adventures of the type that impugned their integrity in decades past.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The party said that some of the bodies were those of people who had ‘disappeared ‘in police custody and had been extrajudicially executed.’
- In a trade dispute, a panel of three trade lawyers, only one of whom is appointed by us, hears the case extrajudicially and in secret, without reference to our laws or our democratically derived policies and practices.
- Since February 2003, nearly 700 more children and youths have been murdered or extrajudicially executed in the country.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda