Definición de extravasate en inglés:
verbo[with object] (usually as adjective extravasated) chiefly Medicine
Let or force out (a fluid, especially blood) from the vessel that naturally contains it into the surrounding area.
- Scattered areas of lymphocytic exocytosis and extravasated red blood cells within the superficial dermis and epidermis were also present.
- Aggressive angiomyxoma has extravasated red blood cells and thick-walled vessels, some of which may be large.
- The infant should be assessed for pallor, petechiae, extravasated blood, excessive bruising, hepatosplenomegaly, weight loss, and evidence of dehydration.
- Example sentences
- Tumors show a spindle cell neoplasm with prominent extravasation.
- Purpura results from the extravasation of blood from the vasculature into the skin or mucous membranes.
- This pain is a potential warning sign of tissue damage and possible phlebitis or extravasation.
Definición de extravasate en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan