A small plant of the figwort family with little snapdragonlike flowers. Found in dry fields and along roadsides, it was formerly used as a remedy for eye problems.
- Genus Euphrasia, family Scrophulariaceae: several species, in particular the European E. officinalis and the North American E. americana
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you suffer from hay fever, the herb eyebright is a ‘phenomenal ‘solution, Winston says.’
- The herb eyebright is a good solution; its astringent and anti-inflammatory properties will soothe your tired eyes.
- For runny eyes and to dry the sinuses, eyebright (euphrasia officinalis) is used.
Definición de eyebright en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional