Definición de eyetooth en inglés:
A canine tooth, especially one in the upper jaw.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- What would the difference be between the left eye tooth and the right eye tooth?
- He smiled a dark smile showing a mouth full of pearl white teeth with a set of elongated eye teeth and canines and held out his hand.
- He drew his mouth back into a sneer, revealing his menacing canine eye teeth.
give one's eyeteeth for (or to be)
- Do anything in order to have or be something: I’d give my eyeteeth for a loverMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Two intelligent, independent individuals share their lives and a relationship which many couples would give their eye teeth for.
- Her childhood was one any novelist would give his eye teeth for.
- There are certainly no fillers amongst this lot; even the drum solo number sounds like something most bands would give their eye teeth for.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda