- (Especially of a political party or other organized group) split or divide into factions: there was a tendency for students to factionalizeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But it can also be argued, as Radosh does not, that the guerrillas were simply too factionalized and ideologically divided to animate a mass movement.
- Would they factionalise and segment, or unify?
- The remaining true humans had by this time colonized a different planet, named it ‘New Earth,’ and quickly factionalized along the old nationalistic lines that had caused so much war in the first place.
Más definiciones de factionalizeDefinición de factionalize en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional