- 1A filmmaking and broadcasting technique whereby an image is made to disappear gradually or the sound volume is gradually decreased to zero.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Primitive - and thus charming - special effects include the early use of lap dissolves (the double-exposure of a fade-out over a fade-in) to create magical transformation scenes.
- This is where Solas should have ended, with a slow fade-out on Mother's image.
- Average sound quality and rapid fade-outs characterise the record.
- 1.1A gradual and temporary loss of a broadcast signal: radio fade-outsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The fact that the signal strength doesn't drop during the fade outs indicates to me that it's not an antenna problem, but I'm no expert.
Más definiciones de fade-outDefinición de fade-out en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional