Definición de fallow deer en inglés:
A Eurasian deer with branched palmate antlers, typically having a white-spotted reddish-brown coat in summer.
- Cervus dama, family Cervidae
- Britain's deer population is made up of six different species, native types such as the red deer and roe deer, as well as species which have been introduced sika, muntjac, Chinese water deer and the fallow deer.
- The new deer family tree suggests that fallow deer split from giant deer between four and five million years ago, becoming smaller and sleeker over time.
- Half a mile to the north, a scattered herd of fallow deer nosed at the snow-covered roots of wide-spaced, scraggly trees sprouting from the rubble of an ancient landslide.
Definición de fallow deer en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan