sustantivo[often as modifier]
- 1The practice of controlling the number of children in a family and the intervals between their births, particularly by means of artificial contraception or voluntary sterilization: family-planning clinicsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- All of the BYPC workers are entitled to free medical care, including routine health examinations, family-planning counseling, prenatal care, delivery care, and neonatal care.
- In 1921 Stopes founded the Society for Constructive Birth Control which led the way for the later family-planning clinics.
- These workers, more than others, may require access to a family-planning clinic, contraceptive and sexual health services, emergency contraception, or pregnancy testing and counselling.
- 1.1Artificial contraception.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It outlines options for beginning a family planning method following the use of emergency contraception.
- However, scholars unanimously agree that any permanent method of family planning, or even abortion, can be done if the life of the mother is in danger.
- Nevertheless, today abortion is an essential method of family planning and should be accepted it as such.
Más definiciones de family planningDefinición de family planning en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional