- 1A Chinese gambling game in which players try to guess the remainder after the banker has divided a number of hidden objects into four groups.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the old days the alley resounded to the click of mah-jongg tiles and fan-tan, a gambling game from which it derives its name.
- Fan Tan is a Chinese gambling game based on guessing the number of beans in a pot.
- 2A card game in which players build on sequences of sevens.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A key rule in Fan Tan is that each player must play if they can. Breaking or even simply forgetting this rule can ruin the game.
- Fan Tan is a card game that also is known as Card Dominoes, Sevens, and Parliament.
late 19th century: from Chinese fān tān, literally 'repeated divisions'.
Más definiciones de fan-tanDefinición de fan-tan en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional