- 1Filled with excessive and single-minded zeal: fanatical revolutionariesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The village folk take the palm leaf books as the store house of precious occult knowledge and guard them with fanatical zeal.
- But such measures offer no deterrent to a single fanatical suicide attacker.
- The elimination of all relics of the Hashemites was undertaken with fanatical zeal.
- 1.1Obsessively concerned with something: he was fanatical about security at nightMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Mr Able usually wore a hat and had long grey hair and was fanatical about music, especially The Beatles.
- Those of you familiar with my column know I'm pretty fanatical about security.
- They are rather fanatical about lengthening their own lives and fending off death indefinitely.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was a conscientious objector, like me, but the big difference between us was, he was ferociously anti-smoking whereas I have always been fanatically pro it.
- He wasn't even moderately religious, let alone fanatically religious.
- Fishing was another sport in which Liam was fanatically interested and he was a member of Borris and Kilkenny Anglers' Clubs.