A male fan, especially one who is obsessive about comics, music, movies, or science fiction.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The movie is made in such a way that fanboys and newcomers alike can go see it and be pleasantly surprised.
- There's little harm in fanboys creating myths around their heroes, but when the artist buys into this myth, the work suffers for it.
- I was at the midnight showing of Attack of the Clones in LA three years ago and a fight broke out between fanboys over some prime seats.
(Of a male fan) behave in an obsessive or overexcited way: he fanboyed out meeting his idol on the red carpet
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He spotted the actress backstage and unabashedly "fanboyed" over the comedy she stars in, later admitting that he'd love to guest star on the sitcom.
- I fanboyed hard over my games.
- It's been a long time since I fanboyed out like this.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: fan·boy
Definición de fanboy en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda