- A unit of electric charge equal to Faraday’s constant.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One faraday of electricity is equal to one mole of electrons, which is equal to 96,487 coulombs of electricity.
- Although the faraday, the measure of an electrical charge named after him (one faraday is equal to the charge of 6.02 × 1023), has been superseded by the SI unit coulomb, Faraday's name continues to live through the farad.
- A mole of electrons, that is, 6.02 x 10 of them, is called a faraday.
early 20th century: coined in German from the name of Faraday, Michael.
Más definiciones de faradayDefinición de faraday en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional