- According to this theory there was no difference between social democracy and fascism.
- His only objection to Italian fascism was that it wasn't fanatical enough.
- Italian fascism was very distinctive from National Socialism, and neither resembled Japanese totalitarianism.
- Welcome to the authoritarian world of health fascism.
- Getting drunk is mostly an exercise of choice, one of the few available in the current climate of health fascism.
- On top of that, I'm probably indulging fascism, anti-Semitism and snottiness.
The term Fascism was first used of the totalitarian right-wing nationalist regime of Mussolini in Italy (1922–43), and the regimes of the Nazis in Germany and Franco in Spain were also fascist. Fascism tends to include a belief in the supremacy of one national or ethnic group, a contempt for democracy, an insistence on obedience to a powerful leader, and a strong demagogic approach
from Italian fascismo, from fascio 'bundle, political group', from Latin fascis (see fasces).