Definición de fascist en inglés:
An advocate or follower of fascism.
- I assumed it was to stop a fascist, racist dictator from forcing his views on the people of Britain.
- British trade unions have a proud history of opposing British Nazis, fascists and racists.
- The people who put forward that argument were fascists and neo-Nazis.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Of or relating to fascism: a military coup threw out the old fascist regime
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We do not call on the state to ban fascist organisations.
- Tens of thousands of Chileans fled the brutal repression 60,000 in just the first three years of the fascist regime.
- Their main objective was to remain independent of the fascist parties.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan