Definición de fast and furious en inglés:
- The initial drug treatment, while rescuing me from a frankly rather parlous state, was necessarily hard and harsh, smacking in the pills fast and furious to treat everything that might conceivably be wrong.
- The book was actually written by a ghost writer who's used to pumping out the words fast and furious, and published by a firm that specialises in topical interest books, so the whole process had to be quick.
- Out in the back the prunus trees have dropped the last of their blossoms and are now growing leaves fast and furious.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Full of rapid action; lively and exciting: the game was fast and furious
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cognitive world we live in is fast and furious and full of transport and unknown noise and probably very challenging to many people.
- The second half was full of fast and furious play, and when the full-time whistle was blown, the Sri Lanka Army had proved to be too strong for the Panthers, winning by a final score of 28 to 21.
- It will be fast and furious stuff, and full of passion, but everything must come to an end sooner or later.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan