Definición de fast and furious en inglés:
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The initial drug treatment, while rescuing me from a frankly rather parlous state, was necessarily hard and harsh, smacking in the pills fast and furious to treat everything that might conceivably be wrong.
- The book was actually written by a ghost writer who's used to pumping out the words fast and furious, and published by a firm that specialises in topical interest books, so the whole process had to be quick.
- Out in the back the prunus trees have dropped the last of their blossoms and are now growing leaves fast and furious.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Full of rapid action; lively and exciting: the game was fast and furious
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cognitive world we live in is fast and furious and full of transport and unknown noise and probably very challenging to many people.
- The second half was full of fast and furious play, and when the full-time whistle was blown, the Sri Lanka Army had proved to be too strong for the Panthers, winning by a final score of 28 to 21.
- It will be fast and furious stuff, and full of passion, but everything must come to an end sooner or later.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia