- Food that can be prepared quickly and easily and is sold in restaurants and snack bars as a quick meal or to be taken out: [as modifier]: a fast-food restaurantMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Pizza and hamburgers are popular occasional meals and often are served at fast-food restaurants.
- Sweetened syrup is also sent directly to restaurants and fast-food chains where it is sold to the public as a fountain drink.
- They liked late nights and most nights they ate pizzas at Lamare's fast-food restaurant in the French town.
Más definiciones de fast foodDefinición de fast food en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional