1The federal principle or system of government: the politics of federalism in Canada
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We begin with an ideal type of a federal system called market-preserving federalism - a federation that satisfies all four conditions.
- The founders crafted throughout the Constitution a system of federalism, whereby state governments were intended to check the powers of the national government.
- To be sure, as the history of the European Union shows, there can be federalism without a federation.
1.1 (Federalism) The principles of the Federalist Party.
1.2In Canada, support of confederation in opposition to Quebec separatism.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Thus is the benign and pleasant face of federalism presented throughout Quebec.
- He became a biting critic of Quebec nationalism and reasoned for a Canadian federalism in which English and French Canada would be on an equal footing.
- In Quebec, federalism equals the Liberal party.
Definición de federalism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda