Definición de federalism en inglés:
1The federal principle or system of government: the politics of federalism in Canada
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We begin with an ideal type of a federal system called market-preserving federalism - a federation that satisfies all four conditions.
- The founders crafted throughout the Constitution a system of federalism, whereby state governments were intended to check the powers of the national government.
- To be sure, as the history of the European Union shows, there can be federalism without a federation.
1.2In Canada, support of confederation in opposition to Quebec separatism.
- Thus is the benign and pleasant face of federalism presented throughout Quebec.
- He became a biting critic of Quebec nationalism and reasoned for a Canadian federalism in which English and French Canada would be on an equal footing.
- In Quebec, federalism equals the Liberal party.
Definición de federalism en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan