- A Brazilian or Portuguese stew of black beans with pork or other meat and vegetables, served with rice.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Then you can go on to the hot table, where Robinson's Brazilian black-bean stew, feijoada, waits alongside its traditional accompaniment of greens, cut narrow and cooked so that they retain some spring and crunch.
- It serves the national dish, feijoada (a black-bean stew with pork, beef and chorizo), with couve (stir-fried collard greens) and freshly cut orange and farofa (a blend of flour, olives, raisins and eggs).
- On Saturdays, we have feijoada - a stew made out of pig bits, black beans and green cabbage.
Portuguese, from feijão, from Latin phaseolus 'bean'.
Más definiciones de feijoadaDefinición de feijoada en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional