Definición de feminist en inglés:
A person who supports feminism.
- What are we as British feminists doing to support the right of all women to freedom from violence?
- If it is the latter, the French feminists who support the ban have a point.
- There's a bit of a debate going on in feminist blogging circles about feminists, women and the left.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Of, relating to, or supporting feminism: feminist literature
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In it, she examined the kinds of arguments heard to support and attack feminist positions.
- This collection of essays brings together a number of major feminist critics of early modern literature.
- I am still learning about this, so I am not an authority on feminist intellectualism.
Definición de feminist en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia