- A person who supports feminism.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What are we as British feminists doing to support the right of all women to freedom from violence?
- If it is the latter, the French feminists who support the ban have a point.
- There's a bit of a debate going on in feminist blogging circles about feminists, women and the left.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Of, relating to, or supporting feminism: feminist literatureMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In it, she examined the kinds of arguments heard to support and attack feminist positions.
- This collection of essays brings together a number of major feminist critics of early modern literature.
- I am still learning about this, so I am not an authority on feminist intellectualism.
late 19th century: from French féministe, from Latin femina 'woman'.
Más definiciones de feministDefinición de feminist en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional