Definición de fibrinolysis en inglés:
The enzymatic breakdown of the fibrin in blood clots.
- Molecular markers related to hemostasis and fibrinolysis consist of proteins or peptides that indicate an ongoing physiological or abnormal process related to clot formation, thrombosis, vascular damage, or drug effect.
- Increasing stomach pH in patients with an acute bleeding peptic ulcer will enhance platelet function and inhibit fibrinolysis, but do these actions result in better patient outcomes?
- This includes the use of erythropoietin, surgical techniques that minimise blood loss, and drugs that inhibit fibrinolysis; greater degrees of anaemia are tolerated, and phlebotomy undertaken for diagnostic testing is minimal.
- Example sentences
- This literature mainly comprises the variation in genes for blood coagulation factors, inhibitors, fibrinolytic factors and platelet membrane receptors.
- Acute infections that alter hemodynamics and fibrinolytic systems can trigger an ischemic event.
- Hemostasis involves the integration of many procoagulant proteins, natural anticoagulants, fibrinolytic proteins, and platelet surface glycoproteins.
Definición de fibrinolysis en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan