Definición de field cricket en inglés:
A cricket that lives in a burrow in grassland and has a musical birdlike chirp.
- Family Gryllidae, numerous species
- For example, the sand field cricket and the southeastern field cricket look nearly identical and inhabit the same geographical areas.
- Although cave crickets might look similar to the field cricket, they are from a different family.
- But we did capture and identify countless leafhoppers, field crickets, earwigs and cabbage butterflies.
Definición de field cricket en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan