- A transistor in which most current is carried along a channel whose effective resistance can be controlled by a transverse electric field.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Signals from neurons or other electrically active cells have been recorded using microelectrode arrays of metallized electrodes on glass or silicon substrates or nonmetallized field-effect transistors.
- Pica takes advantage of the way that field-effect transistors emit photons when they switch, letting sensors track circuit activity across the chip.
- In 1997, researchers demonstrated that semiconducting nanotubes can act as field-effect transistors, which are the the bread and butter of all electronic devices.
Más definiciones de field-effect transistorDefinición de field-effect transistor en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional