sustantivoBaseball & Cricket
- A player who occupies a defensive position in the field while the other side is batting (typically one other than the pitcher or catcher, or bowler).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Both are predominantly top order batsmen, but they are both off-spin bowlers and exceptional fielders as well.
- Batsmen attack, fielders dive and slide, bowlers use reverse swing and mystery balls.
- The bowlers and fielders were quick to remind the other batsmen of their incompetence to bat at this level.
Más definiciones de fielderDefinición de fielder en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional