Definición de fieldfare en inglés:
A large migratory thrush with a gray head, breeding in northern Eurasia.
- Turdus pilaris, subfamily Turdinae, family Muscicapidae
- The berries are startling and I am very much looking forward to the arrival of the northern blackbirds, the fieldfare and redwing.
- Most observations relate to larks, pipits and finches but kestrels are capable of taking such quarry as fieldfares, turtle doves and lapwing.
- In the fields there were plenty fieldfares and redwings who are related to the song thrush.
late Old English feldefare, perhaps from feld 'field' + the base of faran 'to travel' (see fare).
Definición de fieldfare en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan