- A deposit of insoluble material left on a filter.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Holden indicates that when the slurry remained in place for a month a thick filter cake had built up and that side resistance was significantly reduced.
- The local authority licence allowed the disposal of household, commercial, and industrial waste, and by 1996 about 850,000 m of waste, including calcium sulphate filter cake, had been deposited on the site.
- It provides a means for rapidly drying temperature-sensitive materials such as filter cake and granular pelletized materials.
Más definiciones de filter cakeDefinición de filter cake en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional